About the product
- August 18, 2018
- Posted by: mamaskreen
- Category: Uncategorized
ortable and safe for the baby. It helps the mother escape stare from people during breast feeding and breast-pumping. mamaskreen offers privacy both in public places and at home. It can be used inside moving aircraft and train, but not inside moving automobiles.
About the Materials
It is made of body friendly materials. The screen cloth is cotton with natural dying. The cover of the headband is made from full veg chrome- free nappa sheep leather.
Net wt.— 340 gm
- Use only in sitting position. Do not walk, run, go inside water, go near fire or go near revolving machines while wearing the device.
- Do not use it in poorly ventilated spaces.
- Avoid situations where your head can hit an object in the front. It can cause injury. Always use seatbelt when indicated.
- Don’t allow babies and children to play with the device. It can cause injury.
- Do not use the device continuously for more than one hour. Take off the device and give minimum 15 minutes break after every hour of use.
- Pack separately. Avoid pressure on the device; the frame may break.
Instructions for washing
- Remove the cloth screen from the headband by detaching the push buttons (a2 & b6) and from the front of the T part by unbuttoning the cloth strips (b7). Clean the cloth in washing machine separately using mild detergent.
- Clean the T – shaped part, the holder and the strip of the headband by wiping them with a cloth after wetting it with mild soap/detergent and water. Clean the leather cover of the headband with neutral polish once a month (Do not use water).
A period of one year for the frame and three months for the cloth from the date of purchase against manufacturing defects. It does not cover damage due to mishandling by the customer or routine wear and tear. The warranty is limited to repair and replacement of part.
Disclaimer: The manufacturer can change the model anytime without giving any notice to the customers.
All disputes are subject to jurisdiction of courts in Delhi.